Together, we can support over 16,000 people each year.
Your support means more Deaf and hard of hearing people can
- learn Auslan (Australian Sign Language)
- live more independently
- find employment and access work readiness programs
- provide deaf awareness training
- manage their hearing
- get hearing aids and devices
- access Auslan interpreters
- connect with others
These are just some of the ways that your support will help deaf and hard of hearing people across Victoria.
Your gift means you are a part of this great work and on behalf of the people we help, thank you.